Returns & Refunds
Whilst we hope you will be delighted with your footwear. We understand from time to time you may need to return your order for an alternative size, style or a refund. Please do this within 30 days of receipt.
Allegro Logistics Ltd, Unit 23 & 24 Hither Green Industrial Estate, Clevedon BS21 6XU
To return an item purchased online for exchange or refund by post (*Terms & Conditions apply), please include a returns form with your items. Please download and print it here:
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM FOR A REFUND OR EXCHANGE?
After you have printed and filled out the returns form, please include this inside of your parcel before returning it to us. We recommend that you use a tracking service.
You can use any courier service to have your parcel sent back to our warehouse. Royal Mail Click & Drop or Royal Mail Home Collection is our suggestion.
If you have any problems returning your parcel, please feel free to give us a call and we will do our best to help.
- It is essential that any unsuitable items are returned in an unworn condition and in their original packaging.
- It is essential that you do not tape or stick your returns label on the shoe box as this causes damage. If we receive your return to our warehouse and the box is damaged, there will be a £5 charge.
- The correct way to return an item, is for the box to be sealed inside a plastic sack.
- If any product arrives faulty, please contact our customer service line on 01275 392694 (Mon-Fri 08:30 – 17:00) within 7 days of receipt. Please do not return any faulty goods until you have spoken to a member of our team.
- We do not offer a free returns service. If you would like an exchange, we will send your replacement back to you free of charge.